Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week 3 Character Writing- 'My Mum'

“Where’s my wallet?”
“And where’s my keys?”
My mum is funny and she is kind too.
Her body is as white as an angel. She smells like perfume. She wears a sparkly dress. Mum is beautiful. Her job is walking the dog. Mum is very busy doing maths with me.
By Rachel

“You are late, Summer! But I still love you!" Mum smells like a rose. My other mum is a clown, she is very funny. Brown eyes. She is skinny like a rake, with brown eyes and beautiful brown hair. Mum’s smile is as wide as a clowns. My Mum works on computers.
My Mum is the best in the whole wide world.
By Summer

My Mum works in an office. Every time she goes to work she wears strawberry perfume to work, and every time she goes to shop. She is as tall as a tree. She’s got beautiful black hair, and it is short. She smells like a flower, and knocks me out with her smiles. Mum wears a sparkly dress and looks like an angel. My Mum is the best Mum in the whole world ever.
By Savannah

“You’ve made me late”
My Mum is as tall as a rake. She is as happy as a flower blooming! Mum is very busy with her scrap booking hobby. She is as funny as a clown! My Mum is the most wonderful Mum in the world.
By Madison

“Who did that?” asks my Mum.
She does spray tans for people to make money.
She has shoulder length hair and looks like angels flying up and down on clouds. Mum loves me and I love her too. She kisses my Dad and my Dad kisses her back. My mum loves sleeping in bed and her second favourite thing is a hug from me and Mathew at school. Mum is the best mum in the whole wide world.
By Chloe

My Mum says “Oh my Gosh Dimas! You’ve been doing heaps of writing." My mum is funny. She is very kind to me. She is as tall as a giraffe. She is very tall as a tree. She smells like a beautiful flower. She has a huge smile like a clown. Mum looks after my little sister and drops me off to school every day. My mum is the best mum in the whole wide world.
By Dimas

“Thank you!
My mum is always helpful. My mum has hazel eyes and brown hair like her sister. She wears a gold necklace and when I am sad she helps me so I am not sad anymore. My mum has two sisters and they are my aunties. I love my mum so so much and I like her so much as well.
By Anouska

“I love you Mum”
My mum is full of love. My mum has eyes as blue as the ocean, and she has hair as black as the night. She always wears lipstick and other make up. She is always happy to help me when I am sad, and always interested in me. My mum has brothers and sisters and a aunty and uncle too. Her sister is my aunty and her brother is my uncle, and she is so so so so skinny as me.
By Ruby

"I love you Joel P!"
My mum is the nicest mum in the world. My mum has brown hair, but she doesn’t wear make-up. She is skinny and tall. She is nice as a bluebird. She loves me.
By Joel. P

“Sophie S!” My mum has a lovely voice. My mum wears a gold ring from her wedding. She has dark brown hair. She loves me and Rebecca. And she has brown eyes as brown as brown birds. And she has four sisters and lots of brothers, but I can’t count her brothers. She wears a gold earring. And is nice to others.
By Sophie

My mum smells like coffee. She looks as beautiful as a butterfly. She looks pretty. And she plays with me.
By Tiaan

My mum smells like cookies, and she likes to cook. And she likes me. She has colourful hair.
By Sara

My mum likes fruit drink, and my mum is a kind person. My mum always loves me and likes kissing me. My mum likes to play with me. My mum always likes playgrounds.
By Martin

My mum plays with me. She is the best mum. My mum’s body is white.
By Jordin

“Mum! Mum! You are home from work” My mum likes to play netball. She really likes netball. She has hazel eyes. She has brown straight hair and she buys food for the family.
By Jayden

My Mum
“Ahah ah” My mum is late. Hurry up and open the garage door. She loves me and Brianna. She loves me so much. She knits me stuff and buys me stuff. She has blue eyes. She has brown hair. She loves to cuddle me.
By Dylan

My mum loves to tell me funny jokes. She has pink and brown hair. She goes to work. She plays on the computer. My mum makes the best chicken noodle soup when I am sick.
By Jamie

My mum has yellow hair. She is wonderful to me and my brother. I have the best mum in the whole world. She takes care of kids and babies. She works at Gemmas. My mum has to change the babies yucky nappies. I would not want to change the babies nappies. My mum takes me to school. I get told off sometimes, but she loves me most of the time.
By Ciara

My mum has eyes as brown as chocolate, and hair as yellow as a banana. She helps me. She likes to read books. We make darts. She plays soccer. My mum makes me happy.
By Joel.W


Thank you mum for helping other people, that’s very nice of you. She’s more nice than a rainbow. She helps me get dressed for school. She lets me stay up for a little while. She’s as kind as a rainbow. She wears a shiny necklace. She has eyes as blue as the sea. She takes care of other people when I am at school. But my mum lets me see my friend Riley. She wears ear rings and lets me wear pearls.
By Jessica

0 comments: